• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disguise Update!

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
it is defo an improvement, I can't complain.

The only thing now that gives away /d names... is being able to do /records or /stats. People seem to do that on every single person that joins lol. Maybe with the names and skins not being obvious now, people won't know who exactly to do /records /stats on.
This has literally been answered on every page of the thread Reven.

robM59

Gold
Reaction score
isnt /echopet (then tab) a way to see real player names, not sure if it got fixed but hey this disguise feature is great!

KryptoPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the constructive feedback it's appreciated, I liked the part were you told what they needed to fix / upgrade / make.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as requested by you here is a list of the things the Devs/ MC Gamer Network should get to "work" / get rid of, because a minute ago I was too lazy to type everything up but now that you've asked it from me here you go. First I just want to say that merging with he AVN was a silly thing for MCGamerNetwork to do, what a waste of precious money for something we don't care/need, money that could of been used for actually making the server better. No one touches the other mini games (other then SG) that you guys over hype and if they do its a one time thing, you know why? Too many bugs and not enough players to play with. The amount of hackers on MCGN is so bad and those hacker sweeps, - come on give me a break I see quadruple the amount the bans on Badlion in 20 mins than I see on MCGamer in 6 hours and with the amount of mods doing so I don't see a near amount of bans that me or the rest of the community is satisfied with. Devs shouldn't only be working on silly Disguise tweaks when they should really be working on getting rid of the hackers/anti hack plugins, fixing game breaking glitches and actually focusing on what the community wants/ needs in order for this server that I adore so much and that I don't want to flop which i've been seeing lately do so. The money that this community has given to this network is ALOT for having these few Devs. I'm not even scratching the surface of whats on my mind right now, but because its a school night I'm not going to continue wasting my time on things the Owners and Devs already should know. Bottom line is MCGN get you're act together, don't try pulling more stunts on us that you guys know will rek this Network and focus on what we want and that can clearly benefit the server and make it grow and cause a lot of profit for you guys.
This is in no way trying to offend any staff of the MCGamer Network in no way shape or form, this is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism that needs to be dealt with. I'm done sugar coating this huge issue with the server and want it off my mind so you guys can HOPEFULLY work off of. We don't want 1.8 but you guys won't budge so i'll leave it at that. Fix the hits. There ya go. K, bye.

P.S - I need Plat on this forum account, IGN IS listed below. Use Kryptonit3_

Sincerely,

GOAT_KrYpT0nItE ( Kryptonit3_)
Krrypto

Last edited:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This has literally been answered on every page of the thread Reven.
lol does it look like I read through 6 pages of the thread? xD

Edit: just did tho lol. Random stats ftw :D

GrandmaJam

Platinum
Reaction score
YAY! We have been waiting for this for so long!!! Thank you for this amazing update, have a nice day!

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as requested by you here is a list of the things the Devs/ MC Gamer Network should get to "work" / get rid of, because a minute ago I was too lazy to type everything up but now that you've asked it from me here you go. First I just want to say that merging with he AVN was a silly thing for MCGamerNetwork to do, what a waste of precious money for something we don't care/need, money that could of been used for actually making the server better. No one touches the other mini games (other then SG) that you guys over hype and if they do its a one time thing, you know why? Too many bugs and not enough players to play with. The amount of hackers on MCGN is so bad and those hacker sweeps, - come on give me a break I see quadruple the amount the bans on Badlion in 20 mins than I see on MCGamer in 6 hours and with the amount of mods doing so I don't see a near amount of bans that me or the rest of the community is satisfied with. Devs shouldn't only be working on silly Disguise tweaks when they should really be working on getting rid of the hackers/anti hack plugins, fixing game breaking glitches and actually focusing on what the community wants/ needs in order for this server that I adore so much and that I don't want to flop which i've been seeing lately do so. The money that this community has given to this network is ALOT for having these few Devs. I'm not even scratching the surface of whats on my mind right now, but because its a school night I'm not going to continue wasting my time on things the Owners and Devs already should know. Bottom line is MCGN get you're act together, don't try pulling more stunts on us that you guys know will rek this Network and focus on what we want and that can clearly benefit the server and make it grow and cause a lot of profit for you guys.
This is in no way trying to offend any staff of the MCGamer Network in no way shape or form, this is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism that needs to be dealt with. I'm done sugar coating this huge issue with the server and want it off my mind so you guys can HOPEFULLY work off of. We don't want 1.8 but you guys won't budge so i'll leave it at that. Fix the hits. There ya go. K, bye.

P.S - I need Plat on this forum account, IGN IS listed below. Use Kryptonit3_

Sincerely,

GOAT_KrYpT0nItE ( Kryptonit3_)
Krrypto
You're beatiful, honestly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci