• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dispel | MCSG Clan (US)

CaptainmajiYT

Tribute
Reaction score
You are THAt bad that you have to DDoSe to win... then when u are I STILL shrek you.. and u call hacks? God kid you were the ones getting hit 4 times then knocked off the library chokepoint then 15 seconds later do the same AND STILL NOT DIE WITHOUT A GAPPLE mah gawd regen much -.-
..... lel your just mad that you were losing... Who says kid anymore.. Also if someone uses regen they get ban right away so gg lol...
(Nice job using a bad excuse) Go talk to Nostalgic and they'll tell you that we dont hack LEL....

AllenIverson

Platinum
Reaction score
You are THAt bad that you have to DDoSe to win... then when u are I STILL shrek you.. and u call hacks? God kid you were the ones getting hit 4 times then knocked off the library chokepoint then 15 seconds later do the same AND STILL NOT DIE WITHOUT A GAPPLE mah gawd regen much -.-
I ask you kindly to get of our thread and worry about your clan no one was ddosing you

CandadianKevin

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Sayizana
Minecraft IGN:CandadianKevin
Skype Name: u have me
Wins:197 SFJebodiax is my alt have 127 onit
Games Played:1886 on sf i have 2738
Past Clans:Reverence Pulse
Weaknesses (EX: Fns, Fishing Rod, etc.):Water Figt and hackers 4 teams
Strengths (EX: Fns, Fishing Rod, etc.):Rod bow sword fns
Do You Know Any Leaders of this Clan:Maji my bro cg
Why Do You Want to Join Dispel(idea) know everyone in the clan and everyone nice lol sorry maji about leaving I was in a bad mood cause teams slot so I left to calm down and I was losing my mind. If u guys don't want me back I understand

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
soggypickle these guys are dosers, we were scrimming us and I was 5 baring, and then I was reking CaptainmajiYT, then I go to a 2 bar, I get a 4 hit combo then go down to 1 bar... then I block him on skype and I went back to 5 bar.. kinda obvious.
first of all... if you were gettings 2 bars and gettings a 4 hit combo (HACKS), Also it doesnt matter if you block someone off of skype you can still get ddosed so ya lel
1. I'm pretty sure you're stretching the story, and it is true that ddos can happen without being added on skype. All people need are IP's. If you're going to jump to such a big conclusion, I would recommend gathering some evidence rather then starting some unnecessary drama.

2. This is your thread and you should be able to take responsibility and not start flame. Also, don't call out hacks and start drama. This is unnecessary and could easily be handled with privately. You are risking your thread to be locked.

3. Voltage: They had asked you to get off their thread, and it is theirs, so you should respect that it is theirs and get off instead of starting all of this flame. As I said to the other person, this can be dealt privately.

4. It was a scrim, it's kind of ridiculous to get so mad over something so little, and remember, this is a pixelated game and look how you're acting.

USParadox

Tribute
Reaction score
6ᴠ6 ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ? ᴀᴅᴅ ɪᴍᴀɴᴏʟ.ᴍᴀɢᴀɴᴀ1 ᴏɴ sᴋʏᴘᴇ

CaptainmajiYT

Tribute
Reaction score
1. I'm pretty sure you're stretching the story, and it is true that ddos can happen without being added on skype. All people need are IP's. If you're going to jump to such a big conclusion, I would recommend gathering some evidence rather then starting some unnecessary drama.

2. This is your thread and you should be able to take responsibility and not start flame. Also, don't call out hacks and start drama. This is unnecessary and could easily be handled with privately. You are risking your thread to be locked.

3. Voltage: They had asked you to get off their thread, and it is theirs, so you should respect that it is theirs and get off instead of starting all of this flame. As I said to the other person, this can be dealt privately.

4. It was a scrim, it's kind of ridiculous to get so mad over something so little, and remember, this is a pixelated game and look how you're acting.

lol nicely said :)

CandadianKevin

Survivor
Reaction score
Why Do You Want to Join Dispel(idea) know everyone in the clan and everyone nice lol sorry maji

MunchingNinja

Tribute
Reaction score
Why Do You Want to Join Dispel(idea) know everyone in the clan and everyone nice lol sorry maji
Denied

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci