• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

dissapearing items

Liam Carroll

Spectator
Reaction score
ok so when i go to cornocopia i go for a chest and get the stuff in it,thinking i have it, but then a minute it dissapears out of my inventory now i KNOW that it isnt because someone ALWAYS gets it before me, but this annoys me and gives me a slim chance of winning does anyone have any suggestions?

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
That's a glitch, I would recommend making sure you actually got the stuff by rechecking the chest to make sure you got all of the items.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try what KingJr said or try getting better connection to the servers by going to the servers of your region. This used to happen all the time on us for me, but now on eu its fine. :)

Taylorwood

Spectator
Reaction score
Happens to me all the time, don't worry. When you get out of the Corn, just open your inventory and click on any item- if it stays, it's all yours, if it disappeared it's either still in the chest or in someone else's hands.

*Gets sword at Cornocopia, start killing people.*
"Wait, why isn't this killing anyone?"
*Opens inventory...*
"Oh... Not there..." ;_;

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
also the other ppl dont see it if its not real

FMJ_Blade

Tribute
Reaction score
This is really inconvenient but you can go in the chest then leave it and reopen it and you will get whatever goes your inventory. Its a really annoying glitch happens to me every game would like to see if its connection problem or server problem.

Liam Carroll

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys, but i was playin on a U.S server, i live in the U.S but even then all my things dissapeared. so should i just open the chest, imediatly close it then open it again? cuz the corn determines whether or not you win or lose

Liam Carroll

Spectator
Reaction score
This is really inconvenient but you can go in the chest then leave it and reopen it and you will get whatever goes your inventory. Its a really annoying glitch happens to me every game would like to see if its connection problem or server problem.

Liam Carroll

Spectator
Reaction score
wait sorry bout that, but if i just open the chest a second time will it go into my inventory? or do i have to get everything out 1st?

FMJ_Blade

Tribute
Reaction score
wait sorry bout that, but if i just open the chest a second time will it go into my inventory? or do i have to get everything out 1st?
You get it out the second time then it should stay in your inventory.

Carter B32

Spectator
Reaction score
Happens to me too man, I'll get something good like a iron sword and one diamond, then POOF..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci