• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Distinct [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

capesRcool

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LiqhtsOut
Games Won/Played: 79/1625
Previous Clan Experience: I got experience, I have been in 8 clans thus far.
Why do you want to join?: Well I know some people in the clan and it looks good.

DistinctUS

Spectator
Reaction score
IGNpryzym
Previous Clan Experience:invinceable rektus impact inferous exertus legemdary amd more i just dont renember them
Why do you want to join?: i am a good sword fighter and decent with bow and rod but i think i could help with cbs and scrims and o am a nice person and know 2 officers and the owner of the clan.
Accepted as Trial!

DistinctUS

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: LiqhtsOut
Games Won/Played: 79/1625
Previous Clan Experience: I got experience, I have been in 8 clans thus far.
Why do you want to join?: Well I know some people in the clan and it looks good.
Accepted as Trial

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Zuldan (got an account with 19/57 doe)
Games Won/Played: 27/192 (50 from cb's if you want you can test me)
Previous Clan Experience: Don't judge me by my past I am an individual and not a clan. Anyhow: Omega, Tenacity, Primative, Invincable (Zigy's clan not a randy one) and Forbidden for like a day XD
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want a new clan that is mature and doesn't fight. I know a lot of the people in the clan and I am friends with a lot. I want to join a good clan with amazing potential!

Quality

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Zuldan (got an account with 19/57 doe)
Games Won/Played: 27/192 (50 from cb's if you want you can test me)
Previous Clan Experience: Don't judge me by my past I am an individual and not a clan. Anyhow: Omega, Tenacity, Primative, Invincable (Zigy's clan not a randy one) and Forbidden for like a day XD
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want a new clan that is mature and doesn't fight. I know a lot of the people in the clan and I am friends with a lot. I want to join a good clan with amazing potential!
Recommended ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci