• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
you guys could also use the teamspeak server they have... lots of open lobbies with no one in them its easier that typing down everyones skype

Reactions: Le0

majorhewitt

Spectator
Reaction score
good idea, my skype name is 'thomas.groves.98tg11'
mine is majorhewitt
if we can get all of us to talk at some point i think it would be really useful
i've finished planning, got an ocean map and will mcedit in a land mass and start building tomorrow morning :)

yovan1010

Spectator
Reaction score
hi guys i would really like to help out and i have my own bukkit server (but it needs hamachi, ill do my best to port forward) and im pretty good at redstone so plz tell me what i have to do to help out i also have skype and team speak

98tg11

Tribute
Reaction score
If you have a bukkit server it doesn't need hamatchi

majorhewitt

Spectator
Reaction score
hi guys i would really like to help out and i have my own bukkit server (but it needs hamachi, ill do my best to port forward) and im pretty good at redstone so plz tell me what i have to do to help out i also have skype and team speak
i'm sure we can use your help :) now we all really need to have a confrence, at least the 3 of us that have skype
now as i don't know where all of you are on the planet shall we say 1800 (6pm) today, in about 5 hours BST?
add majorhewitt on skype and i'll accept and organise the call :)

98tg11

Tribute
Reaction score
majorhewitt i tried to add you but your name didnt appear, add me

majorhewitt

Spectator
Reaction score
and is that 6pm GMT?
i'll double check my name, i usually name EVERYTHING as majorhewitt so if it's not i apologies haha :)
yeah 6pm GMT
yeah just checked, it's: sgtjamiehewitt
sorry about that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci