• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

majorhewitt

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah, but im using world edit at the moment and the is no squares to make life easier :(
what about equivelent exchange mod?, it has a ring you can use to create tunnels in game, maybe just spawn them in and spam them :)

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey dude, not to spoil your idea or anything, but i' pretty sure map 2 (The city map) is district 13

andyjk15

Survivor
Reaction score
good to see you guys back. How is it going?
I've nearly finished 12

majorhewitt

Spectator
Reaction score
good to see you guys back. How is it going?
I've nearly finished 12
i've had complications with MCedit, whenever i left click it closes so i'm going to try an older version. Hence not done much, i'm making the land from scratch, too hard to find a good beach seed so making land on an ocean. Using single player commands i've got the stone layer done, just have to put in hills and stuff with MCedit (if it works), but i have everything planned out on paper so all is good :)

fishdude96

Tribute
Reaction score
Really sorry that I haven't got much done recently but I have had exams and so forth. They re all out of the way now so I can dedicate more time to this.
Also, I haven't really used or known much about MCEdit, could you give a brief explanation?

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys this is a thread for maps for the survival games.Talk about this map on steam or something else.

fishdude96

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys this is a thread for maps for the survival games.Talk about this map on steam or something else.
This project could potentially be used for the survival games so it is appropriate here. It is just that this project is going to be made and then a decision could be made on exactly what it could be used for.

fishdude96

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a question, will this map be adventure (blocks can't be destroyed) or survival style? I need to know since, for example, if I made a hill I could make it hollow to cut down on time to build and also ram usage when running however if the blocks can be destroyed by the user I will have to make the inside as well.

EDIT: Just thought, would teamspeak 3 be a better option than trying to share skype names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci