• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 13

Jo351

Spectator
Reaction score
When I joined server 10 it did not kick someone from the match. There were 25/24 players on the server when the match started. I teleport into the world and then I noticed that I am not in the arena, I am in the city. When I said something in chat it said I was from district 13 and all the spectators that were near me could see it normally. I searched around the city and found Apples from leaves and a couple of chests that contained armor/food/weapons. After time ran out I did not teleport to the arena like I thought I would, instead I just reappeared in the city. kpwn243 was kind enough to teleport me back into the match after the time ran out. I have some screenshots of the city and I am currently uploading a video to youtube of the glitch.

My theory is that when I joined there were 0 spectators therefore kicking nobody. When the match started it divided the 25 players into teams of 2, I managed to get on team 13. The code did not know where to spawn me so it used the city's default spawn enabling me to roam freely.

P.S. also included in the video is a case of a spectator not vanishing.

screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/DRcbA

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I was in that game with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci