• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#District13 Quarter Quell Clan

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep, and I was clarifying we wern't starting flame. We find iLights as annoying as you do xD Ali found it amusing you thought it was him :p
No offense xD ur leaderboard on ur signature is way wrong :p

fix it

pls

J03yo84

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually I don't want to see Flint's name so I would keep it

Reactions: Ali

J03yo84

Tribute
Reaction score
Look who's talking flint. "If you don't have anything nice to say": Well coming from the one who says ew whenever I join a server, continuesly accusing accusing me of hacking when I never have hacked once, making fun of my name by saying JoeyNO84... Dude seriously. You start the "drama" how about you leave me alone in game first? :D

FlintAndSteel

Tribute
Reaction score
  • If someone is telling you to stop harassing them or is making it obvious that they are feeling abused, do not continue what you are saying or doing.
I'm telling you now, please stop before you start anything out of our control.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Look who's talking flint. "If you don't have anything nice to say": Well coming from the one who says ew whenever I join a server, continuesly accusing accusing me of hacking when I never have hacked once, making fun of my name by saying JoeyNO84... Dude seriously. You start the "drama" how about you leave me alone in game first? :D
I understand that person in my clan has been acting in a negative manner to you, but I would rather you sort this out privately (via Forums PM, Skype) rather than post it in the clan thread and bringing in most of the uninvolved clan members (such as me) in this issue. It makes both of our clans look bad.

• If someone is telling you to stop harassing them or is making it obvious that they are feeling abused, do not continue what you are saying or doing.
I'm telling you now, please stop before you start anything out of our control.
I get your point, Flint, but it would also be a good idea to sort out your issues with Jo3y.

Whatever. You make me feel abused if you didn't notice either. so right back at you. Good bye
You have a point here, but it's honestly no use at all if you don't address it directly. It's not helping if you don't talk to him.

I'm trying to keep an unbiased opinion on this, so if anything else happens I'm going to have to consider going to the owners of both of your clans.

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Both of you, drop it. All of this flame made me request a ban from MCSG. Why cant we all get along? I hope to see major improvement the day I return. Thats if, I do return. If flame is to continue, I'll have to take action.

J03yo84

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude we already did droped it. I said "Good bye" When you say you want us to get along, I totally agree, yet you didn't get "along" when I didn't join your clan now did you.... Whatever, lets all stop writing on this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci