• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Divergent [Au Clan] {Recruiting Now!}

Do you hate hackers?

• Yes

Votes: 61 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
V

Viretine

Viretine thank you. I looked back and saw Freddy said that he will leave the thread if Gabriel told him to. So I think there wont be any more flame. :)
No problem, now back on topic: Can you please add me on Skype?

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
No problem, now back on topic: Can you please add me on Skype?
I added you on Skype. And I am also in the Divergent Clan Chat (Skype Group).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have also added as many clan member as i can. And i might be giving you guys my Private Skype. Only if i liked Skyping with you guys though.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
How come I've never seen you on the au servers before I am really confused... But anyways good luck with the clan seems to be going off quite successful in 9-10 days of accepting applicants.

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
I added you on Skype. And I am also in the Divergent Clan Chat (Skype Group).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have also added as many clan member as i can. And i might be giving you guys my Private Skype. Only if i liked Skyping with you guys though.
Oh thank you for doing that. I was worried how about my skype. May you add GabbyLaiBoy to the skype chat as well so I can do something ;D

V

Viretine

How come I've never seen you on the au servers before I am really confused... But anyways good luck with the clan seems to be going off quite successful in 9-10 days of accepting applicants.
Thank you man! Means a lot. We are still trying to just organise everything currently. :)

Gabriel, please move ramdonkid2312 to 'On Break'. He is leaving in two days for 1 week.

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Because of Time Zone difference maybe?

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you man! Means a lot. We are still trying to just organise everything currently. :)

Gabriel, please move ramdonkid2312 to 'On Break'. He is leaving in two days for 1 week.
Understood thanks :) Im promoting you to Officer Viretine thanks for helping alot, since my skype broke :)

V

Viretine

Understood thanks :) Im promoting you to Officer Viretine thanks for helping alot, since my skype broke :)
No problem. :) Glad I could help.

Also, I am going to get the days that everyone is free. So that I can make a schedule. :D

V

Viretine

Guys! Applications are still open! Apply now for your chance to be ACCEPTED into #Divergent!

p.s. I know this is a double post, however it is an intended one. I wanted it to be
separate from the last post.

Gabriellai664

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys! Applications are still open! Apply now for your chance to be ACCEPTED into #Divergent!

p.s. I know this is a double post, however it is an intended one. I wanted it to be
separate from the last post.
Are you going to another clan? D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci