• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divergent [EU]

Reaction score
-First name?: Harris
-IGN?: DareDevilMan1
-Skype name?: daredevildoge1
-Age?: 13
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?: No, Grass donor 5 ever
-Pvp Strengths?: Ice fights, sword fights
-Pvp Weaknesses?: Water fights, Ground advantages
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?: 90-100. Enough to kill Josh (jks jks bby)
-Win/Losses?: 68/1724, but cuz of bad haxors and mean people killing me idk why ;--(((
-Why apply for this clan?: Idk, swag?
-Favorite maps?: Icarus, Valleyside University
-Know routes on the most played map?: Valleyside University pretty good on almost every direction (North, South, West, East), but not really good in Survival Games 4 (Pretty weak route).
-Where are you from?: I am half Greek and half Canadian, so I speak fluent English.
Accepted as rank Member. Be active on TeamSpeak and Skype.

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had a really fun time in this clan, but sadly, I think we're too inactive nowadays. We haven't had a clanwar for like two weeks or so, therefore I'm leaving. I'll still hang out with you guys on teamspeak etc. though, but thanks anyways for the great time.

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had a really fun time in this clan, but sadly, I think we're too inactive nowadays. We haven't had a clanwar for like two weeks or so, therefore I'm leaving. I'll still hang out with you guys on teamspeak etc. though, but thanks anyways for the great time.
You will be missed ;-; <333

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Really? You accept him with 69/1700 and you declined me with 195 wins?
I am really sorry, We know harris from the time of penetration, and he's stats deffenetly don't show he's skill..
if you want another chance, you can get on ts, and than later on, reapply

GoldenEagle123

Tribute
Reaction score
Why have you not posted the fight with Outcasts where we won 5-3... and don't say we haven't we fought twice. Once when divergent was early developed and we had won 5-3, then later on we had a rematch and you won.

Note: Even though we may have disbanded, we won before we disbanded so if you are kind enough to put your 1 loss up, ty.

DivergentEU (W)
5-3
Comment: Well played to both clans, no arguments and some really intense fights

DivergentEU (L)
2-5

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Why have you not posted the fight with Outcasts where we won 5-3... and don't say we haven't we fought twice. Once when divergent was early developed and we had won 5-3, then later on we had a rematch and you won.

DivergentEU (W)
5-3
Comment: Well played to both clans, no arguments and some really intense fights

DivergentEU (L)
2-5
Your clan disbanded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member