• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divergent [EU]

GewiterRO

Spectator
Reaction score
-First name?:Robi
-IGN?:GewiterRO
-Skpye name?:robby_boss_de_boss
-Age?:14
-Donor on MCGamer (Yes/No)?:Yes,Platinum
-Pvp Strengths?:Bow,Sword,Rod
-Pvp Weaknesses?:FnS
-Average ping to MCGamer (CMD check)?:My ping is 50-90
-Win/Losses?:112/1000
-Why apply for this clan?:Becouse,I'm a good player,i know,i don't have an excelent stats,but I don't played for stats,I played for fun...
-Favorite maps?:Alaskan Village,SG4,Turbulance,TSG2,and more...
-Know routes on the most played map?:Yes I have routes on the most played maps.
-Where are you from?:Romania

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Just because they disbanded doesn't mean you dont put up the loss... Pretty cheap if you ask me.
Wait a minute you have the balls to come onto my Thread and comment on things you don't know about?...After what I heard about you DQing everyone for everything possible. How about get the fuk of my thread :)

RectifyV2

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait a minute you have the balls to come onto my Thread and comment on things you don't know about?...After what I heard about you DQing everyone for everything possible. How about get the fuk of my thread :)
Hear about the BS they tried to pull on us?!? Fuking changed their rules halfway through a clanwar.

jacksurvives

Survivor
Reaction score
You should probably put your loss up against us considering it has been almost a month since you lost to us with your clan leader board challenge...

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
First off. Loosing to a clan regardless if they have disbanded you actually ACCEPT the loss instead of being pussies about it and not putting it up. I dont try and get other clan DQ'd at all. We haven't DQ'ed any other clans so dont start crap when u know nothing about it, k? This isnt your thread, you're just apart of it. And no, i shall not leave. Kid.

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
You should probably put your loss up against us considering it has been almost a month since you lost to us with your clan leader board challenge...
How about you get the fuk of my thread <33 I shall do once I'm ready! ;)

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
First off. Loosing to a clan regardless if they have disbanded you actually ACCEPT the loss instead of being pussies about it and not putting it up. I dont try and get other clan DQ'd at all. We haven't DQ'ed any other clans so dont start crap when u know nothing about it, k? This isnt your thread, you're just apart of it. And no, i shall not leave. Kid.
William or WeRCreeper leave the thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci