• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Divided [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
If I can ask, why did you all leave Sypher? :b
Me and some others left because we would rather be here but if you wanted to know why Celine and Robin left I think you would have to PM them and they will maybe tell you.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: joshkey Aka Iron Man
2. Name = Josh Aka Tony Stark
3. Do you have Teamspeak / Skype ? Yes is doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
4. Do you have a working microphone: I do but i have a pet kangaroo that acts as a mic stand so it might jump off occasionally.
5. Skype Name: Private msg me if you need it im afraid a wild monkey might add me and steal my bananas
6. Age: 21 But im a time lord so im thousands of years old.
7. Amount of wins: All of them. but in the real world 255
8. Amount of games played: 1517 which is equivalent to 100 years of ninja training at toysRus
9. PVP strenghts: I give great hugs.
10. PVP weaknesses: I don't like to let go.
11. Why do you want to join #Divided: I was held at gunpoint by Dizzy and celinevanelden which was actually funner than it sounds ;)

Reaction score
3. Do you have Teamspeak / Skype ? Yes is doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
4. Do you have a working microphone: I do but i have a pet kangaroo that acts as a mic stand so it might jump off occasionally.
5. Skype Name: Private msg me if you need it im afraid a wild monkey might add me and steal my bananas
8. Amount of games played: 1517 which is equivalent to 100 years of ninja training at toysRus
11. Why do you want to join #Divided: I was held at gunpoint by Dizzy and celinevanelden which was actually funner than it sounds ;)
o
m
g
:O

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
ACCEPTED, obvs, rank: Trusted Member <333 Best Application Ever.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Accept him as owner

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Thank you sooo much i will bring donuts to every clan battle and sing Abba and Wham songs and i will ride a massive unicorn called Jeffrey into battle to destroy my enemies. Then after we can all go to LEGO land. :D
OMG, yes please <33

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you sooo much i will bring donuts to every clan battle and sing Abba and Wham songs and i will ride a massive unicorn called Jeffrey into battle to destroy my enemies. Then after we can all go to LEGO land. :D
;_; Why didn't you join a few hours earlier. I wanted some donuts.

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci