• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divine {NA Division}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
so if gears likes me i'm invited?

Sweet, looks like I've recieved my invitation. It's been a long journey to obtain it, but now that I've gotten it I see the road in front of me! Thanks for showing me the light!
Not just Gears, everyone else who's in the Clan aswell and no problem :)

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I guess this is the end for me well I have been thinking about leaving the clan for some reasons that some people already know like Zmaster being a bully/Inappropriate body part on a male he also says I'm "bad" in my opinion he doesn't deserve elite because he's cocky and he over uses his power.A lot of people agree in this clan well guys #BlameZmaster well for now I'm going to leave the clan so I can take a break and this is for the best because Zmaster always wants me to leave the clan because I suck and that I'm never going to get a higher rank than member but Here are the People that I liked in the clan
Meep-thanks for always making me feel better saying that I should stay but you know don't blame me :(

Smaqed-Thanks for always being on my side you deserve officer :D keep up the good work

Revolosity-Thanks for being the coolest baccA I know I always rekt you then you rekt me thanks for being nice to me :)

Imfaqe-Thanks for giving me a shot in this clan it was a really fun clan but sorry you were always my number one Huahwi I mean Faqe xD thanks a lot

Lag-You were a really nice and chill guy hope you get officer or elite soon

Finate-You were the best person to warm up with you were a really nice guy sorry about what happened to you on your officer ;( ;(

Proxniggles-You were one of the funniest person in this clan you always made funny jokes and I hope you and huawhi talk again hehehe

Mrgears-Didn't talked to you that much but it's all good but when I talked to you you were chill and funny

Captain sausage-Thanks for giving me Cs go it was a really nice thing you did to me I'll re pay you some how

Well that's what I have to say thanks for a incredible 1 month and a half keep up the good work guys but you know #BlameZmaster spread this around guys

But see ya guys I'll still hang on the Ts to chill but buy guys :( ;(
I'll miss you ;(

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed chanse always uses the same exact jokes as I do? Except he goes too far with them?
I don't care who he is. I believe in equality and he is going to be treated the same way I would treat another.
amirite epicpotato?
Jk

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't care who he is. I believe in equality and he is going to be treated the same way I would treat another.
Since when do you make the decisions its not up to all of the members to decide the people that get invited its up to the leaders. So if Faqe or Gears want Luci in the clan then he will be in the clan. Stop this argument now on the thread, take it to skype or get on TS if you want to continue.

Smaqed

Survivor
Reaction score
Since when do you make the decisions its not up to all of the members to decide the people that get invited its up to the leaders. So if Faqe or Gears want Luci in the clan then he will be in the clan. Stop this argument now on the thread, take it to skype or get on TS if you want to continue.
I thought this clan takes both leaders and member'sopinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci