• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Divinty" - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroc

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Kroc_
Skype name: I don't know xD plz tell me yours I'm sorry
Wins/Total Games: 110/455
Strengths: Rod, fns, sword and really good with a bow but sometimes I have an off day and do bad with it
Anything you would like to add? I will be committed to this clan, I will not disrespect anyone in the clan and i would love to make some new friends <3

Last edited:

Walshy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Kroc_
Skype name: I don't know xD plz tell me yours I'm sorry
Wins/Total Games: 110/455
Strengths: Rod, fns, sword and really good with a bow but sometimes I have an off day and do bad with it
Anything you would like to add? I will be committed to this clan, I will not disrespect anyone in the clan and i would love to make some new friends <3
ACCEPTED, hmm accepted for trial only because u have a nice ratio and i think ive seen you play. Add me on skype: walshyboi101

Kroc

Spectator
Reaction score
ACCEPTED, hmm accepted for trial only because u have a nice ratio and i think ive seen you play. Add me on skype: walshyboi101
I'm sorry, but I'm confused that you said I was accepted. For trails??

Gorrilabass

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Xisuno
Skype name: you already have it
Game rank: 856
Wins/Total Games: 557/2225
Strengths: FnS, Fishing Rod
Weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to be in this clan o_O? Because Random572 is a nub and i can fight him all day everyday <3

Swohhii

Platinum
Reaction score
Random, im sorry but I completely misread your offer for me to get a trial and thought I was completely declined. Would it be alright that I might be able to get a rial?? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci