• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Divinty" - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atanasovski

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Atana316
Skype name: AtanaGaming
Wins/Total Games: 815/5454
Strengths: Sword, Bow FnS, Fishing Rod (Sorta) Strafin
Anything you would like to add? No but I know my ratio is pretty bad, but I don't play as my ratio.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:McNinjaCraft
Skype name:swaggydean
Wins/Total Games:222/1150
Strengths:Sword Strafing Bow Fns Rod And lots more
Anything you would like to add?I was invited into the clan by the amazing stupid _turdburger_ :p

Walshy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:McNinjaCraft
Skype name:swaggydean
Wins/Total Games:222/1150
Strengths:Sword Strafing Bow Fns Rod And lots more
Anything you would like to add?I was invited into the clan by the amazing stupid _turdburger_ :p
ACCEPTED, Welcome to #Divinity!

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
LadyOfLove we had a clan battle against #Divinty and we didn't get to finish it and so they put it up as a win. The scores were 3-2 it was first to 5 and also it was men to be a friendly and not post it on forums but they did.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
LadyOfLove we had a clan battle against #Divinty and we didn't get to finish it and so they put it up as a win. The scores were 3-2 it was first to 5 and also it was men to be a friendly and not post it on forums but they did.
what do you except thats #Divinity for ya. Ily #Divinity <3

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
Umm we beat you 5-2 and if you don't agree to that in the "rules" it says first to 3 aswell.... So we played 2 extra rounds we won. So please get of my thread!

FrailRaggo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FrailRaggo
Skype name:
FrailRaggo
Wins/Total Games: 178
Strengths: Anything, but water, flint and steel.
Anything you would like to add? I know tosmond, _TurdBurger_, TubstaGuy

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm we beat you 5-2 and if you don't agree to that in the "rules" it says first to 3 aswell.... So we played 2 extra rounds we won. So please get of my thread!
No we agreed to a first to 5 you can't just change the rules. And no we didn't get to play 2 extra rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci