• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divisions [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivisionsUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan now Merged with #Harmony, ImGlorious
thank you all for a wonderful time! I'll see you soon!
~Peace love and best wishes, -Viro

Founded by Soervia on 9/13/15, Merged with Harmony on 11/30/15

TeamSpeak Server IP: ts3-divisionsus.teamspeakcp.com
Welcome to Divisions [US]

Who are we?
Divisions is a professional MCGamer clan that was forged from the remnants of several very successful clans. We are out to win, and to do it with honor. All of our clan staff are individually skilled and have each had experience with all successful clans. We look forward to our future.

Apply:

In Game Name:
Alt(s) in game name(s):
Timezone:
Age (No limits just be mature):
Can you use Teamspeak and Skype:
Skype (PM this account if you're not comfortable):
Wins Solo/Norm.:
Games Solo/Norm.:
Any previous clans?:
Why would you like to join Divisions?:
MCSG Donor (Preferred but not necessary):

Please note: I accept all applications that are not trolls as trial members, however the trialing process is difficult and 30 of the 100 points are on your application. Grammar, spelling, capitalization, and attention to detail show me that you care.

Roster:

σωηєя:
Permissions:
I Founded the clan. I pay for everything. I'm God.
Virosae // Virositae // Soervia

Co-σωηєя:
Permissions:
I must know you very well to grant you this rank. There is no way to earn it. Co-Owners can do everything leaders can do. They also can ask permission from owner to CB or to edit the forums.
GoontherMC

ℓєα∂єяѕ:

Permissions:
We need to know you for a long period of time and trust you completely. This is awarded only to those who have proven beyond a doubt that they deserve it. Leaders can do everything Veterans can do, and they can also lead CBs if permission was granted from the owner. They can organize events and are generally respected as superiors.
Cinos // Howee_
Auru // Xyro

νєтєяαηs:
Permissions:
To become a veteran you need to show leadership skills and be in the clan for at least a month. You also have to prove to me that you care about how well the clan does. Veterans can do everything Skilled can do, but they can also lead scrims. You do not have to ask permission to scrim, simply be kind and fair to the other clan.
Flurt // MagsFX

ѕкιℓℓє∂:

Permissions:
Exactly what is sounds like, Skilled players in the clan are not necessarily good leaders, or we may not know you that well. Skilled can be achieved by either being a very active member, or showing significant skill in PvP. Skilled members have the same permissions as members, although they are a superior.
Valleyside // Gff
SwqrdYT // BqwYT
ICliqYouDie

мємвєя:
Permissions:
The main body of the clan. When you are first accepted you start here. You can participate in CBs and scrims, but you cannot make major decisions. You can, however make suggestions. We may be good, but we can't do everything right. All suggestions are appreciated.
ItzAvatar
Segregating
Kriticals // Junks
RainbowGorilla

_SpikePvP_ // SpikeyLovesMC

тяιαℓѕ:
Permissions:
If your application is not rejected you enter a trial phase that usually lasts a few days. During this phase you need to prove to us that you deserve to be in the clan, and show us that we need you.
powdski
ShadowPowered // ChromeTactics

¢нєєяℓєα∂єя:
Permissions:
Waves Pom-Pom's around and encourages people to do their best!
Can also play in CB's and scrims, but usually doesn't.
Kenna

Joey the Tator

Promotions and/or demotions happen after a CB or a scrim. If you ask me to rank up you will receive an immediate demotion.
Clan Battles:
(4-3)

Clan | Clan | Score |
W/L/DQ/PP | USCL/Normal

Divisions // Moxie | 5-4 | W | Normal
Divisions // GloryUS | 5-3 | W |Normal
Divisions // RustyUS | 2-5 | L | Normal
Divisions // TheGreens | 5-2 | W | Normal

Divisions // Desecrate | 5-2 | W | Normal
Divisions // Avoided | 1-5 | L | Normal
Divisions // Vicious | 3-5 | L | Normal

"I, Soervia, leader of the clan Divisions, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."

We follow the Global Clan Rules.
mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-global-clan-rules-2015.220841/

Last edited:

DivisionsUS

Tribute
Reaction score
4 leaders Jesus christ
Correct. The clan will grow around them, but we're starting out as the close-knit group of friends that we are. We all know each other well, and we all trust each other. Because of this, we feel that having several leaders in the beginning will be an advantage.
cool clan name
Thanks man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci