• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to 1.4.6

exer60

Career
Reaction score
*EDIT* Servers have been updated.
If you would like to keep playing on our servers please do not update to 1.4.6.
this is until we update the servers for 1.4.6.
If you have lost your 1.4.5 do not hesitate to download it here and put it in your minecraft folder.
For a tutorial on downgrading click here
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will try to update as soon as possible an

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear exer.
I know this has nothing to do with the article, but just as a tip for the server, PLEASE GET RID OF VOTING FOR MAPS!
...ahem, sorry bout that. But seriously, just have the maps at random. I played about 20 games last week, and 17 of them were on map 4. Hell, there are even some maps I haven't even played yet. Having the maps at random would give community maps a chance, give overplayed maps a rest, and generally get rid of spamming in the lobby. As for 1.4.6, thanks for the warning man!

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
please update me and my friend updated and if we try to update it back and it said impossible to update to 1.4.6 because i love the survival games and now it says we cant play WHY please update as soon as possible

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
please update me and my friend updated and if we try to update it back and it said impossible to update to 1.4.6 because i love the survival games and now it says we cant play WHY please update as soon as possible
It all depends how fast Bukkit updates since we use their server software, then we have to check that our plugin works AND make sure NCP, even though you all hate it, works.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear exer.
I know this has nothing to do with the article, but just as a tip for the server, PLEASE GET RID OF VOTING FOR MAPS!
...ahem, sorry bout that. But seriously, just have the maps at random. I played about 20 games last week, and 17 of them were on map 4. Hell, there are even some maps I haven't even played yet. Having the maps at random would give community maps a chance, give overplayed maps a rest, and generally get rid of spamming in the lobby. As for 1.4.6, thanks for the warning man!
well you are right about 1 thing, this isnt the place to post stuff like that. Referring to what you said, I like the voting but I think no map can be chosen twice in a row :/ more vareity. Or maybe after a map is chosen, it cant be played for another 2 games.. But yes this isnt the place to put this.

Gobble-Bot

Spectator
Reaction score
So....Say you did download to 1.4.6. And that (Name excuse here) you cant download the 1.4.5 link. When do you think the servers will download .6?

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
please update i want to play today i had no minecraft and that is a problem you have to fix this please i really want to play

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci