• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do people know you play Minecraft?

Seth

Career
Reaction score
When I walk around the school, people impersonate my intro, how they founnd my channel I don't know, it's embarrassing and cringy, but yet it doesn't bother me, as how I spend my spare time doesn't matter to others.

Last edited:

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
When I walk around the school, people impersonate my intro, how they find my channel I don't know, it's embarrassing and cringy, but yet it doesn't bother me, as how I spend my spare time doesn't matter to others.
Good don't let them get to you. You are my spirit animal

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly don't care what people think of me. I'd rather be myself and have a few friends who accept me for who I am than have a bunch of friends who would leave me if they knew what I did in my spare time.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Ya a lot of my friends were like dude why you play that game then I showed them my videos and they were woah We will try it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Only 3 people know at my school.
Other than that, Oh Hell No!
Minecraft is weird.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
My irl friends know I play mc and other stuff (ps4), they don't judge me and I don't judge their leisure activities. Aside from that, I couldn't care less about what people think I do in my spare time. I've shown people mc and they're like ew, that looks so basic lemme try it,
nek minnit.... hooked. c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci