• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do these servers hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
OK I want to start by saying I LOVE playing on these servers. They are the best ones for the survival games. However not everything is perfect and I have had a lot of issues joining the servers and playing on them.I'm going to start from start of play to the end.
1. When I have my list of servers some of them say "Can't Reach Server" or "Communication Error". This happens usually after I fail to join them from them being full or after they reset. And the only correction to this is to exit minecraft or join and leave another server. And when I come back the server that was reseting was full... A little bit of an issue.
2. I know the donors have rights to join, but when I am constantly refreshing to get on a full server that I know is in the starting area. And I finally join after a minute of refreshing. To get on for 10 seconds and to be kicked for a donor gets me furious. I don't know if there is a fix to this but if there is I'd LOVE it.
3. I randomly will get the lost stream message. Usually when I "think" I am winning ( hence the title of this post).
4. There is a balance issue. I will have a leather helmet and chestplate and a creeper can 1 shot me? (Oh ya also when I thought I was winning :) ).

This is what I have to say. If these could be fixed or altered I would love that. I know its a bit much to ask, but I think at least something can be done and thats enough for me. This is more of a vent so if you don't understand something forgive my rage :). GLHF to all of those who play the SGs!

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Uhm, the leather versus creeper thing is really a Mojang problem, I'd talk to them about that. As for donator kicking, MCSG needs donators and stuff, you probably run out of memory or somethign for an end of stream, and uh yeah...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Keep 2 random MCSG servers on your list. Make sure one of them is restarting and the other is full (or any full server) Refresh your page every 5-10 seconds to see if the server came back up yet. If you get a communication error from too much refreshing, join the full server and the communication error will be gone and you can keep going. Normally this works for me :)

Apple

Tribute
Reaction score
The survival games are in hard mod i think so creepers are really powerful.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The survival games are in hard mod i think so creepers are really powerful.
I don't think they can 1 shot kill you though, a creeper was almost right next to me in Hardcore mode and I took 7 hearts but didn't die.

Apple

Tribute
Reaction score
well they I think that they have better skeletons mod (they like never miss) so maybe they have a better creepers mod?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This just sounds like you have interenet connection problems. This isnt a server issue. Also, if youre sick of being kicked by donaters, then either donate, or wait for a 48 player server to reset. Youre almost guarenteed to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci