• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you believe in god?

Do you?

• yes

Votes: 113 55.7%
  • no

Votes: 98 48.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo_skater

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel there's no point in living if we just evolved from nothing. I want to believe that we have a purpose and that there is something/someone that created us and everything on the Earth.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I feel there's no point in living if we just evolved from nothing. I want to believe that we have a purpose and that there is something/someone that created us and everything on the Earth.
Yeah, sometimes when I lay in bed in have nothing else better to do, I just think about the possibilities of having a death where nothing happens. Kind of sucks, right? Having to live in eternal darkness forever?

I'd like to think that we have a purpose, and death isn't just the end, but like I said in my previous post, I have no beliefs. So whatever happens, let it be. It'd just be nice to know what's on the other side, and if it's good or bad.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There Is No Evidence But I Was Raised To Believe And Go to church on sunday and yea so i do believe

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also What Do You Think Happens When We Die , I Think Id Be Cool To See Your Life Again Like A Movie Or Something.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
There Is No Evidence But I Was Raised To Believe And Go to church on sunday and yea so i do believe
I Was Raised Not To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence.

jk :p

Edit: Yes I do believe in god, but I'm open to all beliefs

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I Was Raised Not To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence.

jk :p

Edit: Yes I do believe in god, but I'm open to all beliefs
Its A Thing I Have On My Keyboard And i forget to turn it off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci