• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you curse a lot?

Do you curse a lot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrKorrenian

I swear quite a bit, but try to keep it PG for my channel.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
For some reason Brits seem to swear a lot more than most. We've even made up our own :p
Haha! Same with my country :p
Argentinians we seem to curse quite a lot too :p
I know I do curse quite a lot, actually.... more in english than in spanish XD I dont know... its probably because since it isnt my main language it sounds less serious for me haha.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
How can people really have never said a curse word ever...
Clearly, you don't know me.

Honestly, for me, it depends on what you consider a "swear word". I'll rarely say a few quite light ones, but that's about the extent of it. (By light, I mean like...hardly considered swears by most people.) I've only ever said some of the heavier ones when quoting something someone said. (Which is far more rare even then me saying the light ones. :p)

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I live in California. When I was in 4th grade 70% of the kids were swearing and 50% of that 70% was talking about f*cking the hottest chick in school. I personally never swear unless I either get really mad or really surprised. My friend recorded my reaction of me being jump scared and if my mom saw it I'd be grounded for life, and I'd probably choke from all the'll stuff in my mouth.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I swear during hockey, thats it mostly. I get so f****** mad when some idoit trips me on purpose to stop me from scoring.... Its too bad since Its summer and I play 3on3 so its a penalty shot when theres a penalty so I score then anyway:p

Also at school sometimes, Not much though.
Almost never In-game and I never rage when I die.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I swear during hockey, thats it mostly. I get so f****** mad when some idoit trips me on purpose to stop me from scoring.... Its too bad since Its summer and I play 3on3 so its a penalty shot when theres a penalty so I score then anyway:p

Also at school sometimes, Not much though.
Almost never In-game and I never rage when I die.
You do realize this is the internet right? Where not a lot of people watch sports? I think I'm one of the only people who completely understood what you were talking about xD

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Clearly, you don't know me.

Honestly, for me, it depends on what you consider a "swear word". I'll rarely say a few quite light ones, but that's about the extent of it. (By light, I mean like...hardly considered swears by most people.) I've only ever said some of the heavier ones when quoting something someone said. (Which is far more rare even then me saying the light ones. :p)
Yeah, I do try to stay away from swearing, with the exception of the ocassional crap or damn, if you could even count those :p

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Those baccas.. they make me want to say baaaaaaaaad things.

Reaction score
Yes. My first words in the morning are normally swears. It's normal for me to swear, it something that happens normally at my school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci