• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you find it annoying when someone says "ez"?

Do you find it annoying when someone says "eZ"?

• Total voters

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
k Let me a pro player talk. jk I'm sh!t, but to me, people that say eZ either want some "revenge" from something you previously did or because they recognize you as a decent player and just have fun saying eZpZ too good players that play MCSG.

E

Ephiza

I don't get called eZ anymore, because I got everyone who would say it banned, so people are scared to call me eZ
lmao if they where banned, then the mod that banned them was abusing it. eZ gg10 rekt nub 2ez l2p and stuff like that, will NEVER be bannable

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
lmao if they where banned, then the mod that banned them was abusing it. eZ gg10 rekt nub 2ez l2p and stuff like that, will NEVER be bannable
Depends if they were harassing him. So if they followed Chibi into various servers to target him and use the 'ggeZ' terms would be bannable, but as you said, using these terms in itself is not bannable.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
What I meant was I got them banned in the future, not for saying eZ and stuff

Although some of them I did get banned for saying eZ because I also recorded them targeting me

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
What I meant was I got them banned in the future, not for saying eZ and stuff

Although some of them I did get banned for saying eZ because I also recorded them targeting me
banned for targetting then, not saying eZ. saying eZ by itself probably won't ever be bannable unless, like you said, they do other stuff.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly no. Sometimes it gets to me. But people forget this is a video game. You should play it to have fun (Although some of you may know I pvp competitively). Who gives a heck if you win or lose!? Always congratulate the victor and tell the loser good fight or nice try. Try it sometime. Instead of saying gg10 or Ez Rekt, say good try! I bet you will feel better about yourself :)

SAOtaku

Diamond
Reaction score
Yup it bugs me all the time when people say that, but I leave the game and if I ever see them in a game again and I kill them, I just say it right back to them tbh lol

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
It bugs me when people say it, but I don't take offense, after all, I do it too sometimes.
eZpZlemnsqueez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci