• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you guys use headphones?

Reaction score
Yes I do, and I always have x3 Right now I use the Turtle Beach x12, but I originally just used some Playstation headset that was compatible for PC.

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Yus, using headphones are awesome!
I only use my iPhone headphones though since I don't have the money to splash out on expensive ones ;-;

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
My headphones for when I'm listening to music or watching YouTube on my iPad are a pair of Sennheiser HD 408's.

My headset for the computer is a pair of Thermaltake Shock Spin headphones and the lapel mic included, in white.
Sennheiser <3
I use the PC350 headset.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I use headphones, Since I can hear the person clearly. The one's I use are called RIG. There are in white/back. However I got them in orange/back. It also come's with a mic. It cost me 300$ But it's all worth it, Since it doesn't hurt your ears etc.

Photo- http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/08/plantronics-rig-review-audio-switch-mixer/
You got a bit ripped off then, because on that website it says they cost $129, which is more than I would pay for only a stereo headset.

TheSuperN0va

Platinum
Reaction score
You got a bit ripped off then, because on that website it says they cost $129, which is more than I would pay for only a stereo headset.
Well I did :/ Then again I got it from e-bay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci