• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Total voters

JacyNinja

Diamond
Reaction score
You're 20 and engaged? Holy crap o: Well congrats!

I do have a GF, her name is Kaitlin
We've been together for an extremely long time :p
And we just got engaged & plan to remain engaged for a few years before we get married. I'm entirely too young to tie the knot yet; I still have so much to experience. But he is the person I will spend the rest of my life with. <3

V

Viretine

And we just got engaged & plan to remain engaged for a few years before we get married. I'm entirely too young to tie the knot yet; I still have so much to experience. But he is the person I will spend the rest of my life with. <3
Well congratulations! :D

wjabice

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, there's this girl I like ALOT. She's kind, great personality, amazing at making friends. Everything you'd love in a girl. However, she's in a completely different group of friends at school, so I don't have much chance.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Awesome to see you being sensible and not rushing yourself! I wish you well with your future husband :)

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
:p I'm in grade 5
Why in the world do you need a gf or a bf if you have your mom :p LOL

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've had multiple guys ask me out by guys are (most of the time) either a jerk or ugly (yes, I'm shallow. Deal with it). So no boyfriend, because my standards are to high and most 12-year-old relationships are stupid.
too*
lelsorryhadtoamIajerknow?

:p I'm in grade 5
Why in the world do you need a gf or a bf if you have your mom :p LOL
Yeah it's pretty obvious that you're in fifth grade making a your mom joke on here. Really innapropriate.

But to be on topic, I've never actually had a girlfriend, I never really had the time to.
I have kinda tried "online dating" as in having a relationship online, yes on mcsg, no not telling with who, but it didn't work out.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci