• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you have a new SG focused channel?

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish I could upload gameplays but it literally takes me 7 hours to upload a 15 minute video :( I'm thinking of doing speedart videos once I improve on Photoshop

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
My channel has a full 1 subscriber and 0 videos! Come check it out ;)
I have 1,000+ subs but I upload about 1 video every three weeks. xD
I always imagine that you and Blamph have around the same amount of subscribers because I still think he is down at 1000 :p I know he isn't, but still. You should upload another video :p

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm a YouTuber with a little bit over 750 subscribers. I'm always willing to help out smaller YouTubers,
make collabb videos, promote you on my videos, add you to partners and such! Just check out my channel,
and let me know what you think. If you need any help, any promotions or anything at all, just send me a
private message here on the forums or comment on one of my videos. :)

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
On my channel, I post entertaining MCSG gameplay (usually a lot of action), and also some MCSG shorties in which I put short "scenes" from MCSG that I find funny, or especially good. These are usually around 30-60 seconds. I do not commentate yet, but the more support I get, the more motivated I would be to do so, I just dont feel like starting with that just yet, but I promise, you should enjoy the videos anyway :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/CracklingMC

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
One does not simply "own" Blamph

anyway my you tube is AragonNeotrix Ive sorta given up cuz of no comments at all yet and hardly any subs

i just don't think I'm that popular, presides my voice sounds reeeeaaaallllyyy bad
and I'm not that... interesting
Btw Blamph i want a rematch, the score is 2/1 your way i haven't vs you properly in ages (no film required or desired)

so if your up for it :p

TheAlphaWolfTT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Blamph I really enjoy your videos, it is always something that I refer to, to calm down. In any case if you do end up checking out my channel take a look at Survival Games 19 because I did that one on MCSG. I know my mic quality isn't the best but it will improve after December. Anyways I will stop babbling and just give you my link: http://youtube.com/TheAlphaWolfTT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci