• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you like Bananas

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I actually thoroughly enjoy bananas. Let me explain why that is exactly.

Firstly, bananas are an amazing source for potassium, as well as many other vitamins and minerals. Due to all of the nutrients being present in said banana, there are many benefits for your health that stem from bananas. So, to start, eating bananas - along with reducing your sodium intake - is essential to lowering your blood pressure, as well as reducing your risks of heart problems, such as a cardiovascular disease. Bananas also play a pretty significant role in preventing childhood cancer, reducing chances of getting asthma, and keeping blood sugar levels lower for people with diabetes. All of those health benefits come from one yummy yellow fruit, which is pretty impressive.

Also, bananas taste wonderful. The banana's taste is a unique taste that most enjoy, although there are a few people that disagree with my opinion...strange. Anyways, the taste the banana possesses has inspired many flavors such as Banana Laffy Taffy, Banana Runts, Strawberry and Banana smoothies, as well as many other tasty treats. Bananas taste good, it's as simple as that.

I think I can safely say that bananas is also a fun word to say; I think Gwen Stefani would agree with me; in the song "Hollaback Girl", she says or spells the word bananas multiple times.

If you are new to bananas, here is a very useful guide to eating bananas:
http://www.wikihow.com/Eat-a-Banana

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score

Firstly, bananas are an amazing source for potassium, as well as many other vitamins and minerals. Due to all of the nutrients being present in said banana, there are many benefits for your health that stem from bananas. So, to start, eating bananas - along with reducing your sodium intake - is essential to lowering your blood pressure, as well as reducing your risks of heart problems, such as a cardiovascular disease. Bananas also play a pretty significant role in preventing childhood cancer, reducing chances of getting asthma, and keeping blood sugar levels lower for people with diabetes. All of those health benefits come from one yummy yellow fruit, which is pretty impressive.

Also, bananas taste wonderful. The banana's taste is a unique taste that most enjoy, although there are a few people that disagree with my opinion...strange. Anyways, the taste the banana possesses has inspired many flavors such as Banana Laffy Taffy, Banana Runts, Strawberry and Banana smoothies, as well as many other tasty treats. Bananas taste good, it's as simple as that.

I think I can safely say that bananas is also a fun word to say; I think Gwen Stefani would agree with me; in the song "Hollaback Girl", she says or spells the word bananas multiple times.

Oh my juses.

Reaction score

u brought this to a whole new level

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member