• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you like MCGamer v2 ? You can tell your opinion here!

¿Do you like MCSG v2?

• I like v1 more :(

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Not bad

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • I dont like it D:

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • I like v2 :)

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi
Its Easy , only vote in the poll what do you think :)

Please , if you reply this post , dont dirrespect me or any other person , is only for
know the opinion of some Players :)

If you are going to reply with tnings like "V2 Is a %$%#" , Is better that not reply.
If u dont like say Why and explain

Peace!

Last edited:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
It would be good if the poll had a yes vote.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think you can really get definitive opinions on MCG V2 right now, since what we have now is hardly definitive of the final product. It's like rating a finished game based on its beta-released demo.

For example:
No, there are 60 player games, or some crap on EU
Pretty sure none ofthat is not supposed to be happening.

Give us a few weeks to get things stable and bug-free, something more representative of V1's stability with V2's new features. Then I think we'll have a more definitive opinion of V2, and this poll will be more valid.

I know its only early stages so it may be too early to judge but I don't like it, it feels too mineplexy and complicated. It feels like mcsg has got so big and I kinda preferred it when it was a bit smaller.
Don't really know how complexity makes us akin to Mineplex, but I will reiterate something here: we haven't been a small community for years. And unfortunately, our perpetual growth thus far prevents us from being a small community. However, I do not feel like changing systems would change the feel of a community; the only thing that could change the feel of a community would be a change in the community itself. And that's one thing the update hasn't changed.

alexjandro8

Spectator
Reaction score
Gives lag when the game starts, there are like 7 people on the same site or arregláis Begin or I was with before

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think you can really get definitive opinions on MCG V2 right now, since what we have now is hardly definitive of the final product. It's like rating a finished game based on its beta-released demo.

For example:

Give us a few weeks to get things stable and bug-free, something more representative of V1's stability with V2's new features. Then I think we'll have a more definitive opinion of V2, and this poll will be more valid.

Don't really know how complexity makes us akin to Mineplex, but I will reiterate something here: we haven't been a small community for years. And unfortunately, our perpetual growth thus far prevents us from being a small community. However, I do not feel like changing systems would change the feel of a community; the only thing that could change the feel of a community would be a change in the community itself. And that's one thing the update hasn't changed.
Okay , i think The staff team can do The server better than v1 , but not now , i will see the final product un some weeks and in some weeks i will change my vote if this change :) Good luck , i think that the MCgamer team can do it :)

Reaction score

For example:

It's not the complexity that makes it like mineplex, its just the way you can join games that seems like mineplex, I just think the update is more complex but the complexity isn't what makes it like mineplex.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay , i think The staff team can do The server better than v1 , but not now , i will see the final product un some weeks and in some weeks i will change my vote if this change :) Good luck , i think that the MCgamer team can do it :)
Thank you for being reasonable with your vote. A lot of work to be had, but I know we can do it with enough time, patience, and support from the community.

It's not the complexity that makes it like mineplex, its just the way you can join games that seems like mineplex, I just think the update is more complex but the complexity isn't what makes it like mineplex.
Fair enough.

Though in our defense regarding similiarities with Mineplex, all of the larger Minecraft communities are bound to share similarities here and there. It's just a matter of being big enough to share much of the same spaces: we're bound to overlap in some places.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
*gets out stopwatch app*

Time's a ticking. You have 96 hours to fix up to ten bugs! >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci