• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you play with friends/team?

Do you play on teams frequently?

• Total voters

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
I usally play half of the games alone and the other half with my brother. Almost one the first time with my brother. It was funny when he was going for the final kill and we both got disconnected.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I'm kinda the lone wolf player, and when I team it is with forum mates or friends and not really serious playing.
When I want to win I'll go solo

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
teaming is the best for noobs you can score a few easy wins and your joy of winning is shared with all otheres you teamed with

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Some people hate teams, some people like being in them, and some really don't care. I'm wondering how many people here team frequently when playing and how many are lone wolves.

Personally, I'm a lone wolf. I've only teamed like 5 times with friends and only about one of those games I actually won. I know there are other people who rarely play without being on a team, though.

So, do you play on teams mostly, or do you play alone?

Note: This is not a place to rant about teams/hackers or anything of the sort. Don't start unnecessary flame wars, please.
I prefer to play the Games on a Friend sort of non-team basis. Meaning we're on a team, but we don't follow each other, we take our own separate routes, and then later find each other, and then work together to find the rest of the Enemy's. I dislike playing by my self, but I also dislike going with teammates on the exact same routes. :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm a lone wolf, unless I'm in a game with a friend/people in Nitride. I don't set out to definitely play with somebody, but if I see them ingame, I'll team with them. I wouldn't even travel around in a pack either, we'd just gather stuff and meet up.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am only teaming with IRL friends and SlimeArmy... But that is alot!

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
Team wins aren't wins, they're beating the one guy who held your hand the whole match. Man up. :p

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I only team with IRL friends and Nitride <3 Kinda Often now :p Clan Battle FTW!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I mostly team with people I know from the forums that know me :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci