• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember... ? (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Justin and I got Kiko banned, who else were hackers? I recall tan being one of them, right?
It'd be interesting to see where all these players are now, or what servers they play on.
Kiko, TAN911MAN, skinnywhitemann, and xsupersheepx were hackers. Supersheep also had an alt with two x's in his name which he also hacked on. One of my earlier bans was on Supersheep. I saw solocode on the server recently, only a week or so ago actually.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Justin and I got Kiko banned, who else were hackers? I recall tan being one of them, right?
It'd be interesting to see where all these players are now, or what servers they play on.
Kiko, TAN911MAN, skinnywhitemann, and xsupersheepx were hackers. Supersheep also had an alt with two x's in his name which he also hacked on. One of my earlier bans was on Supersheep. I saw solocode on the server recently, only a week or so ago actually.

cashthug343 was one of the first hackers I started recording hahaha take a look

the days I recorded with my iPhone... LOL

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This brought nostalgia, as I remember going on once in Beta, and being the first to die. Now I usually still am, but that's because people target me (please tell me why). But I joined MCSG for real in early 2013, so reading this makes me feel like a noob :/

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember when winning was rare for me and I used to tell my friends about it... Now I win everyday.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember 90% of this.

#LibraryParkourHangout
#ClanksSecret
#Cakeroomparty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics