• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember your first win?

ForScience

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you remember your first wins.

My first win was when I was 0/800 and I finally got my win. It was on PMC, on this lava map with iron block bridges. (Not Demon's Breeze). I turned out to be 30/890 (Yeah, I went ham). Then I reset my stats because I thought I could do better, went 2/6, then left, then came back, and messed up my stats. Been bad ever since xd

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
It's pretty vague, but I remember winning on SG3 for my first win around the end of July 2012. It took me two whole months to get it after I joined MCSG. Man, this game was different back then...

Secret_Bob

Spectator
Reaction score
My first win was on lobby games, i was full leather in DM and let the other two full iron guys fight and then I cleaned up (1 hit).

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
My first win was on SG3 it was a 24 player game but so many people left and it was only me and 7 other people this as when my stats were 0/145 i ended up getting a stone sword of spawn and a iron hat and leather chstplate i diddent know were i was going untill i found a Teir 2 and another we went to DM and it was me and 2 full lather kids i went into the fight spammed a fns (i was bad at pvp) he burnt and the guy killed him and i spammed my fns a again got him and i killed him. :)

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Um, I won on Survival Games 3, I got to deathmatch and the guy lagged out, and I got my first win!

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Nope
I had about 50 wins on hive so it wasn't that special to me :p

J

District 13
Reaction score
My first win...

I didn't know how to sprint... didn't know how to bow, but I made it to deathmatch somehow. There was 2 other people as normal in the deathmatch arena, the full iron guy killed the other person easily and I just had full leather and stone sword. He sprinted towards me and somehow I got a 5 hit combo on him and won. I was soooo happy xD Pretty sure he called hacks on me as well.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I remember I was new to MCSG after my friend introduced me. I was on Holiday Resort and it seemed that there was a clan battle going on. After running around the map for a while in my full leather armor, it appeared that it was just me and the remaining clan left in the game. I knew then that I was done and would never be able to take out a large team seeing as I could barely take out one person at the time. What I'm guessing is that the opposing clan picked a new game and they all left to join it and with all other players leaving I had won my first game on MCSG!

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
SG1 met a guy named Hikid and I gave him his 1st win the game before on SG2 so he left in death match and I won:)

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I got my first win in my 11 game and it was on Breeze Island. I basically did nothing and It was a 1v1 deathmatch because the 2 most stacked persons in the game fought and killed eachother. I couldn't reach the stuff but it was a 1v1 deathmatch with a girl who didn't know how to play the game :(

Xual

Survivor
Reaction score
SG1 met a guy named Hikid and I gave him his 1st win the game before on SG2 so he left in death match and I won:)
Wow, that guy sounds cool, most people would just try to scumbag for the 2nd win

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci