• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do YOU think I hack?

Do you think i hack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPanther1010

Tribute
Reaction score
I recently got a PERM ban for being ACCUSED of using mods/hacks when not once in my life have I EVER used both. These two VERY biased videos are what got me banned. Watch the videos and tell me if you think I hack? WITCH I DONT.

This one got me a PERM ban

This one was a while ago that got me banned for a week.

I hacked in neither of the videos, but I wanna see what you think. I talked to man moderators and admins and they all thought it was LEGIT evidence, witch sucks because I never hacked. But tell me DO YOU think I hack? Should I have been banned?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I have yet to watch the videos, and give my opinion on that fact, but if you believe you have been banned unfairly, post a "Ban Dispute" here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

Asking on the forums is going to cause a lot of arguments, and lots of trouble. Unfair bans happen, but they can usually be resolved through a ban dispute.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First video, deathmatch counter. See the particles? Yeah, I do.

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
I've fought you before, so I don't think you hack. Also, I don't think that is very good evidence. :p

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I have yet to watch the videos, and give my opinion on that fact, but if you believe you have been banned unfairly, post a "Ban Dispute" here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

Asking on the forums is going to cause a lot of arguments, and lots of trouble. Unfair bans happen, but they can usually be resolved through a ban dispute.
As Duck has said, if you feel that the ban and the evidence was unfair, you are welcome to post a ban dispute. A member of Sr. Staff will look over it and give their verdict.

Question closed, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci