• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think MCSG is dying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADonYt

Tribute
Reaction score
I keep seeing people quiting and not just youtubers
Do you think that MCSG is dying or not?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, no.

With MCGamer pushing up a major update that will not only change in-game experience dramatically, but also get a lot more people joining too. We have gotten some gamemodes from the AntVenom Network, and Ant is starting to record on the McGamer network- bringing his fanbase. So to answer your question, no.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally do not think that MCSG is dying.

For a fact, it's inevitable that some people leave every so often. Does it mean that the server/community are flawed and forced them to quit? Most of the time, people quit because they've played for a long time and just get very bored of the game. And I can tell that the staff are trying very hard to mend McGamer, and are definitely heading in the right direction with merging with Antvenom's server, and the addition of new and fresh maps onto the network.

ADonYt

Tribute
Reaction score
I made this thread because i wanted to see your opinions :)

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
With roughly 3000 users minimum online at all times, I highly doubt that MCSG is dying. Whilst some leave, others join. MCSG still has a long life to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci