• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think MCSG is dying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally do not think that MCSG is dying.

For a fact, it's inevitable that some people leave every so often. Does it mean that the server/community are flawed and forced them to quit? Most of the time, people quit because they've played for a long time and just get very bored of the game. And I can tell that the staff are trying very hard to mend McGamer, and are definitely heading in the right direction with merging with Antvenom's server, and the addition of new and fresh maps onto the network.
correction we quit after we play over 1000 hours I got halfway 300 on roxbot around 200 on mcsg

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Lovelights quit? Only one person.
Huahwi disappeared? Only one person.
Toxic quit? Only one person.

Although several people are quitting, we're getting ten times the amount of new players daily.
Especially with the AntVenom merge, we're going places.
This.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Although several people are quitting, we're getting ten times the amount of new players daily.
Especially with the AntVenom merge, we're going places.
Exactly what I came back to this thread to say.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that just because a few youtubers start leaving, doesn't mean that the server is dying. The point on MCSG is that people come to the server and then get hooked on it. When god closes a door, he opens a window, so to speak.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Sure, we're changing and big names are leaving.

But change is a part of growth. Also, new Hunger Games movie will come out soon.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I am so tired of seeing threads like this, and attitudes like this every time MCSG makes a change.

MCSG will not die over one small change. It will not die because a few YouTubers left. This is a huge community, and it will not suddenly die.

Instead of worrying about it dying, help it 'live'. Play the game, talk with friends- enjoy MCSG instead of worrying about when it'll all be over.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I am so tired of seeing threads like this, and attitudes like this every time MCSG makes a change.

MCSG will not die over one small change. It will not die because a few YouTubers left. This is a huge community, and it will not suddenly die.

Instead of worrying about it dying, help it 'live'. Play the game, talk with friends- enjoy MCSG instead of worrying about when it'll all be over.
As always, duckluv has the extremely meaningful and philosophical answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci