• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think the world will end?

Will the world end?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
The world will end when Israel and Palestine End their war. Aka Make Peace

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Nonsence l'll only believe it if pigs can fly , Irak stops making Nukes and when there aren't any civil wars in Africa.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think its garunteed the world will end. Whether its on December 21st, well have to see

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think the world will end on the 21st. I just don't... if anything the world will end to the infinite stupidity of the Human Race sometime in the future, but it won't end on the 21st. :L

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
I voted yes; however, that doesn't mean I agree with the very lame idea that it will end based on a calendar. The world will end when the sun goes out, a giant chunk of space junk hits earth, humanity self destructs or a fast acting plague occurs that we've never encountered before. It won't end due to a our poor interpretation of a calendar.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well there is a chance the poles will switch. That could kill some people

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The world will end. It's a fact. But how soon it comes no one knows. Will it be when when the Sun burns the Earth? When the Aliens burn the planet? When Chatthedj dies? It is going to happen but not on December 21st.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
The world will end. It's a fact. But how soon it comes no one knows. Will it be when when the Sun burns the Earth? When the Aliens burn the planet? When Chatthedj dies? It is going to happen but not on December 21st.
What sort of blasphemy is this? Chadthedj will never die! But if he does the world is definitely over at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci