• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you want to be better and feel better, click here!!!

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
When he says: How many wins you want? He asks how many wins you want to get not how many wins you want to reach. So basically Billa said that he wants to get 1000 more wins ... gg

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
When he says: How many wins you want? He asks how many wins you want to get not how many wins you want to reach. So basically Billa said that he wants to get 1000 more wins ... gg
I forgot. I mean 2. :p

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Well if that's so, then he's going to no-life MCSG :p

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Billabongboy98

Skype(PM me if you dont want others to know): jakey.dee3

Wins: 998

How many wins do you want: 1000

Are you a donor: Nu uh.

Are you willing to listen to what I have to say: Possibly.
Sorry but this is currently for people who are in need of assistance in the winning category... And sorry but I do not think you need help for 2 wins when you already have 998.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this a boosting thing for wins? If I get unbanned I need someone to help me a bit xD

IGN: ExKing
Skype(PM me if you dont want others to know) You have me I think
Wins: 318
How many wins do you want: I want to reach 500 wins.
Are you a donor: I may donate if I get unbanned.
Are you willing to listen to what I have to say: I have skills and I know how to play but I just need more help so I win easier :3
Accepted because you might be rusty and confused about routes on the new maps. :p We already have shared contact details but you blocked me when I got declined for
Netherians.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry but this is currently for people who are in need of assistance in the winning category... And sorry but I do not think you need help for 2 wins when you already have 998.
Accepted because you might be rusty and confused about routes on the new maps. :p We already have shared contact details but you blocked me when I got declined for
Netherians.
Double post. Don't. Just simply add the two messages in one post.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Netherians.
I have a chestroute on every map. I watch videos and I remember chestroutes ;D But ok thanks. If I get unbanned I will tell you.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I was joking, you do know that right? xD

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Swag__Yolo
Skype(PM me if you dont want others to know) Cheesey.puffs32176812387643128
Wins: -9
How many wins do you want: >Gravey
Are you a donor: I have emerald on hive!
Are you willing to listen to what I have to say: No way dude, I can't be tied down by the man! I don't obey your laws!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci