• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

does a good computer make or break a player?

E

Ephiza

Vsync is not a desirable option to turn on if one is playing games requiring accurate and quick mouse movements. Enabling Vsync will introduce mouse input lag, causing movement/look to feel delayed or lagged.
It just depends. On my PC, I never turn on VSYNC, but if I do, I never go above 60 FPS. I don't believe V-Sync causes input lag, but I may be wrong. On a side note, I'm totally not fangasming over sixzo replying to me :D

ItzShogaan

Spectator
Reaction score
I think my computer change has made me a great player. I went from a PC that ran 23 fps to 276 and I must say, my skills have improved alot :3

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
Vsync is not a desirable option to turn on if one is playing games requiring accurate and quick mouse movements. Enabling Vsync will introduce mouse input lag, causing movement/look to feel delayed or lagged.
Yep axactly.

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
It just depends. On my PC, I never turn on VSYNC, but if I do, I never go above 60 FPS. I don't believe V-Sync causes input lag, but I may be wrong. On a side note, I'm totally not fangasming over sixzo replying to me :D
Minecraft's VSYNC option always makes it run terrible for me. With Max Fps I get around 200 frames.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
It honestly depends. I used to play on a 10 FPS laptop, but when I turned down the setting and I got 30 FPS, it was mind-blowing to me.

But if someone has 500 FPS, he/she wouldn't even notice the slightest difference in gameplay.

So to some extent, yes, it will make a better PvPer. Can you rely solely on your frames? Absolutely not.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
i get around 20-30 fps and ill admit it does suck sometimes but it's not what you have it's what you do with what you have.

E

Ephiza

Minecraft's VSYNC option always makes it run terrible for me. With Max Fps I get around 200 frames.
VSYNC was made for people who get tearing when they don't cap their game to get a certain amount of frames.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I had a hermit of a computer and I got to 144 wins until I ended up punching it, not in rage. Because it was the only way I could get a new computer, now, I have to wait for it. The forums is all I got at the moment. :( It's a win/lose situation.

Massacr3D

Diamond
Reaction score
Omg.. I have really bad computer. I have 100 fps on tiny and lowest setting and I have 1/2 ratio...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci