• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does Anyone Else Mess With People In Spec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecoteam

Tribute
Reaction score
One of my favorite things to do is troll people spectating with me because everyone gets so easily butthurt.

One of my favorite things I like to do is just call everyone a hacker. Normally I'm not a big troll but everyone gets so easily butthurt its hilarious!

Do you do anything in spectate to troll everyone?

Besides shouting ALT F4

TXFDA

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly I find that kinda stuff annoying. lol Mainly because it just fills up the chat and keeps from the actual chat.

All I do is push mobs around and into survivors if I can.

I really wish they'd do more with spec mode.. I'm not the best at this, and I usually die early on. It get's kinda boring sitting there for a half hour or more doing nothing really.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not something we would like to allow...

C

clankstar

Just a heads up: we kick people for that Alt-F4 thing, since it has gone all the way from funny to absolute spam because everyone uses it. So yeah, dont do that.

Sending creepers into spectators is always a good idea though.

xhawaii808

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be cool of we got to spawn a zombie or some other mob just to mess with them a little.

CHAOSiron13

Spectator
Reaction score
The only thing I ever do to troll people is to write something, put a bunch of spaces then write something with a server tag.
It ends up looking like this:

CHAOSiron13: I can't believe I died!
[Server] I can't believe CHAOS was killed!

Basically, I just put a bunch of spaces after my message so the "server" shows up on the next line. Works like a charm.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it would be cool of we got to spawn a zombie or some other mob just to mess with them a little.
The problem with this idea is that a lot of people would abuse this power and spawn hundreds of mobs on players which would spoil the game. But you could pay to be a sponcer to get special perks but thats just a thought

xhawaii808

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem with this idea is that a lot of people would abuse this power and spawn hundreds of mobs on players which would spoil the game. But you could pay to be a sponcer to get special perks but thats just a thought
I was thinking you could spawn like a certain amount or make it depends how well you did in the game.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh some people have sugested that when you die you get one item from your inventory to give to a tribute but i dont know how well that would work. :)

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
i usually bring spiders to survivors push creepers towards them, get in front of the players i dont want to win, when they are shooting arrows so the arrows hit me, stay crouched beside them when they are near an edge occasionally spectators become solid and push them off.

Blaze17145

Spectator
Reaction score
I like to aggrivate endermen by looking at them, then leading them to players. The players get scared, attacking the endermen, sometimes killing themselves in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci