• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does anyone from your family or real life know you play MCSG?

DeluxeMunchies

Spectator
Reaction score
Or anything online for that matter! Lol not expecting this thread to get a lot, if any, replies. I am really curious about YouTubers who are well known especially! But I was wondering if anyone that plays here are completely encompassed in a totally different life from there real life or if family or friends know what you do and/or play here as well?

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you mean exactly? Tell me if I'm not answering your question correctly :p

Most of my friends know I play Minecraft, and a "Hunger Games" style of Minecraft most of the time. I have explained it to my family as well; "It's just like the Hunger Games movie but it's a game!" is how I usually explain it. My family and most of my friends also know that I do YouTube.

Hopefully that answered your questions ;)

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
I have 8 irl friends who play MCSG, 3 with 50+ wins, They grow up so fast :,)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
None if my IRL friends play MCSG, but I talk about it plenty to them and some have played it. My parents know that I play MCSG, what it's generally about, that I'm in a build team and applying for mod. Thankfully when I started using Skype/TS they didn't mind at all really. My younger siblings know a bit more than my parents, like how the game is actually played, but not anything too specific.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I have no IRL friends that would care. So no...

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, my parents just think I play minecraft solo with no human interaction xP
If I tried using skype or TS I think they would get worried, since they are overprotective like that ;c

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, my parents just think I play minecraft solo with no human interaction xP
If I tried using skype or TS I think they would get worried, since they are overprotective like that ;c
I thought that would happen with me, but my parents didn't care at all. I've talked about it some and my mom has asked a few questions about it, but thankfully they don't really mind. I suppose I didn't start acting terrible so they assumed it couldn't be anything too bad.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Some of my friends and family. My parents think that all the people you meet online are 40 year old pedophiles or something... >__>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci