• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

does chad even like mcgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The fact that Chad doesn't play MCGamer as much as many of the other players doesn't mean he doesn't like it. Being so dedicated to keeping the server up, and making changes to try and please community members. That in my opinion doesn't qualify as neglect. The administrative staff team's job is to maintain the back end of the network such as the actual servers (files, maps, etc) this does not require them to be active in-game. There is also the fact that most of the administrators have school or a job they have to work with.

In conclusion, it is not the administrator's job to play SG. They are in-game every so often, but they aren't required to be, as their job is to maintain other things. It is the moderator's job to make sure the server is in tiptop shape. Remember if you have any questions never hesitate to contact a moderator. If it requires a senior staff member we will be sure to forward you to one. Have a great day here on the MCGamer Network! :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
The fact that he doesn't play much doesn't dictate whether or not he likes MCGamer. Being a server owner in general is a time-consuming role to play and he also is the CEO of aftertec. I can't speak for him, but I would almost guarantee that he likes MCGamer a lot. If he didn't, I don't think he would be the owner of the MCGamer Network.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
he does it for the money, but it's ok for him to do it for the money coz thats his job, he just doesnt play because hes trying to let us play and have fun the best we can by like making rules and stuff.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
he does it for the money, but it's ok for him to do it for the money coz thats his job, he just doesnt play because hes trying to let us play and have fun the best we can by like making rules and stuff.
Chad does not run this server for the money. If anything he would be paying for the servers. This is not his job. He pays for the servers with money from his own job. He does it so we can have fun on his network!

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad does not run this server for the money. If anything he would be paying for the servers. This is not his job. He pays for the servers with money from his own job. He does it so we can have fun on his network!
Lmao all these mods saying that chad doesnt do It for the money. Honestly why the fk would he have spent his own money and a large amount of time for little kids to have fun. He did it cuz its a business that makes money for him. stop trying to make it seem honorable and sht. He does it for the money and thats k but dont say he didnt because thats bullshit. Mods these days

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lmao all these mods saying that chad doesnt do It for the money. Honestly why the fk would he have spent his own money and a large amount of time for little kids to have fun. He did it cuz its a business that makes money for him. stop trying to make it seem honorable and sht. He does it for the money and thats k but dont say he didnt because thats bullshit. Mods these days
1. You are rude
2. Anything he gets, he puts back into the servers some how. It's been like that since it started. Yes maybe he earns a little, is it enough to survive? No. If it did he wouldn't have to run another company.
3. No server is going to make you rich, ever.
4. He does it because it was probably his first major thing he done, which turned into a success, with lots of help of course.

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
1. You are rude
2. Anything he gets, he puts back into the servers some how. It's been like that since it started. Yes maybe he earns a little, is it enough to survive? No. If it did he wouldn't have to run another company.
3. No server is going to make you rich, ever.
4. He does it because it was probably his first major thing he done, which turned into a success, with lots of help of course.
Lmao you obviously barely read what I said. 1. Idc
2. How tf would u know that. And also idgaf that he gets money read mypost again.
3. When did I ever say anything like that?
4. Yes it has turned into a success but he just likes to succeed with no reward or anything? Once again you barely read what I said so please hop off I was disagreeing with another mod and what he said so it doesnt involve you in the slightest.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread should just be locked tbh, it's causing flame. People can think all they want, but at the end of the day, who care's if Chad plays any games on here. Who cares if he makes money or not, you should be just glad 3 years ago he had an idea to make these servers, and that's what he has done.

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
The amount of time and effort chad put into the server, Must mean he cares for it...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please lock thread for flame
Ceroria
This thread has been causing multiple argumentative and flame related issues, therefore it will be locked. Bottom line is, Chad works his hardest at making the final decisions over everything. Just because he doesn't play MCSG all the time doesn't mean he isn't working, in fact it should be a sign that he is actually doing work instead of just playing the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci