• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does MCSG check there emails

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
There are specific emails that you are meant to send emails to. What is it that you sent?

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Lemme try to explain to the best of my ability;
I am assuming, that you sent a mail to one of our MCGamer emails that are posted on this website about a pressing topic that you have. I am also assuming that you sent it within the last 24 hours. If the first assumption is wrong, feel free to find any of the mails that you need to contact on this page; {Couldnt find the page heres the emails; [email protected] and [email protected] }, whereas if the second assumption is wrong.. keep reading and maybe it still applies.
Firstly, Thank you for being with us at MCGamer, I hope that the mail you sent has something to do with anything positive about this community. If the topic you sent a mail about was urgent or about a ban, glitch, or anything of that sort, you could try looking it up on the forums or asking any Mod {or even fellow MCGamer player} for help. If it doesnt have anything to do with those, for example it has something to do with donations or anything of that sort, please make sure you used the right Email.
Secondly, If you sent the mail in the past 24 hours- 1 week {depending on the flow of the mails at the current time} the person that checks on the mails, mainly our admins and developers, and even Chad, could have not gotten to your email, so again if you find this such an urgent matter, please message to anyone who could help like a Mod.

I hope this cleared things up a bit, if you still have a question feel free to type it here or hit me up with a private message!

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Lets start with the basics.
The are 2 emails to contact mcsg:
  1. [email protected]
  2. [email protected]
Both emails have the same purpose, so whatever email you email they will take care of your situation.
Now. To get a reply it takes around 1-3 business days so if you email them on the weekends you're most likely to not get a reply in a longer amount of time. Now, the holidays are usually not Business days so its most likely for you to wait some time for a reply.

Reactions: Ali

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci