• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nobot28

so in an sg map do i have to build the dome or do the serve people put the dome (if it gets accepted)?

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
You have to put it. There are some tutorials on youtube.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's best if you actually put a dome when you are constructing it, so it provides you the space you need to make your map, and so it doesn't cause confusion for the map administrators, and will help prevent mistakes from happening. But you can always go creative with your borders, maybe add some sort of mountain range, or just basically buildings you can't pass through. The minimum radius for the dome is, I think, around 200 blocks. But you can go a little higher if you want.
And by the way, we wish you the best of luck on getting the map done, I would be more than happy to see it when you are finished.
Good luck! :D

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Stand in the middle of your map, or dig down a bit.
Do //hsphere 20 (radius of your map)
you'll need World Edit for it.

I honestly leave my dome as the second last thing I put on a map. the last being chest placement.

N

nobot28

Stand in the middle of your map, or dig down a bit.
Do //hsphere 20 (radius of your map)
you'll need World Edit for it.

I honestly leave my dome as the second last thing I put on a map. the last being chest placement.
thanks! also before closing can someone link to the best video of how to install world edit?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can say right now that getting a server to build your map on will help so much for the future because a lot of plugins that help with building such as VoxelSniper I don't believe are available for singleplayer. In fact, I don't know if WorldEdit is singleplayer available either.

N

nobot28

I can say right now that getting a server to build your map on will help so much for the future because a lot of plugins that help with building such as VoxelSniper I don't believe are available for singleplayer. In fact, I don't know if WorldEdit is singleplayer available either.
darn ;-;

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty sure it is, but you would have to downgrade to an earlier version of Minecraft, which is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci