• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Joe
Minecraft IGN: JCagg_
Wins/Games: 1065/5543
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: In my opinion, MCSG is now going downhill, and a lot of players like myself that started playing in the beginning are starting to break away from it. But personally, I do not want to quit. I want to join the clan because I want to meet a bunch of new people to play and hang around with, due to many of my old MCSG pals being gone. I know that you guys are complete beasts on AU, and I know that you guys will do great on US as well, and I want to be a part of it.
recommended cus sig. swag

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: In my opinion, MCSG is now going downhill, and a lot of players like myself that started playing in the beginning are starting to break away from it. But personally, I do not want to quit. I want to join the clan because I want to meet a bunch of new people to play and hang around with, due to many of my old MCSG pals being gone. I know that you guys are complete beasts on AU, and I know that you guys will do great on US as well, and I want to be a part of it.
trial hop on the ts get to know the members

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Austin
Minecraft IGN: camalops/swagtastic153
Wins/Games: 782/5000
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I know alot of people in it. I would like too help out pvp wise and suceed in helping. I want too also get higher in pvp wise.

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I know alot of people in it. I would like too help out pvp wise and suceed in helping. I want too also get higher in pvp wise.
not recommended

Jetsify

Platinum
Reaction score
camalops is kind of a hacked account so we can't verify your legitimate wins.

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Recommended. You may recognize me as an old friend when we speak at some point later on ts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci