• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi369

Spectator
Reaction score
I realize that many people have the same problem, but I felt like I should post on the forums anyway. I donated 40 or so hours ago. I e-mailed the given e-mail after 24 hours had passes, and gained the EU Iron Sponsor tag. However, I still don't have the donator title in-game. I'd be very grateful if this was fixed :)

Thanks in advance!

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Hello Chi369,

When Chad gets back from E3, everything will be sorted! Have no worries!

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Wait 24 hours and pm Chad.

As Firedog said, he's at E3 so it might take a bit.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
same problem here, i payed sunday 3th of june, and send a mail to the according accounts mail, but still no donor :(

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
same problem here, i payed sunday 3th of june, and send a mail to the according accounts mail, but still no donor :(
Well then it's definetly to do with E3.

Admins and Mods should be able to enable donor aswell as Chad.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah... i will just be waiting till chad comes back from e3.. :) btw i like ur Walrus Vision.. :p

eddyrz

Spectator
Reaction score
i need my donor to put do we get extra time?cause we still not recived the ranks over 24hours

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
If you donated but not received your perk outside the 24 hours we promise you, please email [email protected]with your forum and Minecraft username plus when you purchase the upgrade. We will adjust your time accordingly so you will make sure you will get your full month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci