• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donations is now being automated! No more long waits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Actually, most players prefer the first map. I rarely see anyone that likes the second map.

Excited for the maps :)
well not when i play but still if everyone likes the first map and u wanna play on the secound on, then wat?

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
This is the whole point of voting BlazeMaster, its the majority opinions vs set servers (waste of ram).
Is is hard to add 3 servers with there own maps, like 1 server for the first map and so on? Just asking, still wat ever u guys do, i still love these servers xD, oh and i cant belive u responded to my comment xD

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey , my donator advantages wont work on any eu server above 14 (the new ones). Ejegun's doesn't work on them either but im not sure if its the same for all donators.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is true!! i will post a screenshot in about 1 week, maybe sooner.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Odd, that shouldn't be an issue as its the same thing for every server per location. Please email me so we can look into it.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't use my PC until monday because of my parents but I'll try to email you as soon as i have acess to my computer again. Maybe i can post it before that.

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
I just sent an email to get my donor status fixed. it's been 24 hours. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member