• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donator Privilege Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
I was just thinking about donor privileges (after losing mine) and thinking back about how I didn't really get a 1/3rd of mine or more put to use, because of playing other games, servers, and going on an 8 day long vacation. So I had an idea. Maybe we could make donator privileges not a time thing, but have a certain amount of donator points. You would donate, and get a certain amount of points, and you would lose a point every time you booted a player. Also, donators who donate more money could get more points. This way, people won't lose their donator privileges before they've gotten out what it is worth of it. And it would also make donators think twice before reconnecting, just to make a poor soul get ticked off when they get booted out of a game they just got in to.

17chris1760

Spectator
Reaction score
Well what happens when u play 30 times a day, it wouldnt last a verry long time...

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Well it could be based on how many games donators play in a day.
So it could be somewhere around 20-30 range.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you play 30 times, you'd lose... You guessed it! 30 points! BUT! If you kill atleast 6 players in those 30 rounds... You come out even... So its fine! Besides... Who would care about 1 point? Thats just my opinion n the comment. Not my opinion onthe suggestion.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
No I don't mean like the points you get in game, it would be just a count of how many people you can boot until you lose your donor privileges.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ohhhh, well i wouldnt cap it because Donors are looking for those in Lobby... And you could go through 30 servers before finding one... Just saying?

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand what you just tried to say. Lol.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh wait I see what you mean. Well, just go to the server list and see what is in lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci