• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donators kicked spectators before players that are alive

Do you like this suggestion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehyoda

Spectator
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been suggested before (don't feel like going through 27 pages).
But if the game is in progress, and a donator wants to join, I think a spectator should be be selected to be kicked before someone alive is.
But if no one is spectating yet, a player can be kicked. (or better yet make the donator wait till someone dies, at least 1 person always dies in the first 15 seconds of the game)

Tehyoda

Spectator
Reaction score
Well according to my brother he did, maybe this is a bug?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
The way it is set up you are not allowed to be kicked while playing the game as a tribute, not even by an Admin or Mod.

As soon as you die though you can be kicked.

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, donators only take spectator slots. They don't kick any tributes.
Do you know what the kick message was?

Tehyoda

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he said he was kicked because of a donator.
Maybe he died and got kicked immediately after, idk.

B

bigmike4life

The way it is set up you are not allowed to be kicked while playing the game as a tribute, not even by an Admin or Mod.

As soon as you die though you can be kicked.
If your playing you can get kicked by a Mod and Admin. They can but they ususally dont unless you hacking.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Donors cannot kick players who are alive. If it happened it was a bug.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
If your playing you can get kicked by a Mod and Admin. They can but they ususally dont unless you hacking.

Sorry let me rephrase it. You can be kicked by them but if you are playing and they JOIN they can't kick tributes. So if there are 24/24 people in a server and they are ALL ALIVE, and admin/mod/donor CANNOT join the match. So unless there was already a mod/admin in the game, they shouldn't have been kicked.

As for the topic the suggestion is already how the system works.

B

bigmike4life

Sorry let me rephrase it. You can be kicked by them but if you are playing and they JOIN they can't kick tributes. So if there are 24/24 people in a server and they are ALL ALIVE, and admin/mod/donor CANNOT join the match. So unless there was already a mod/admin in the game, they shouldn't have been kicked.

As for the topic the suggestion is already how the system works.
Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci