• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DONERS STINK

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok.. I have been playing for a while now and have noticed people in the chat bar have been saying that some doner kicked them out 1 minute before the game started. Then it started popping up alot! After a while it started happening to me WHEN THERE WAS ONLY ONE MINUTE LEFT! Then when i FINALLY got to play with my friend, i got kicked out 3 times and so did my friend. It also bugs other people. Eventually everyone will start donating and get to the highest rank and they will be the only ones playing but they will get kicked out too because everyones the highest rank.
I think they should just start out with a wooden sword or a golden apple or 5 peices of bread or something

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry about your experience aDRC35 but we're in unusual demand and this is just an unintended consequence of it. Our server bills are large, very large, and the only way we can afford to keep this service going is with the help of donators. So I'm very sorry that you are finding yourself kicked often, but we're providing 28 total servers for you to play on for free, and I personally have no qualms that donors get priority over regular users when they are the ones keeping the service alive.

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Well i understand but i think they should start with a sword or a golden apple or something instead of kicking people

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Well i understand but i think they should start with a sword or a golden apple or something instead of kicking people
We don't want donors to have any unfair advantages, that would cheapen the game.

Reaction score
In the newest update they added a 2 minute cool down for donors so I think we'll be seeing a lot less amount of people joining and leaving quickly just to troll, and to the people who do that to troll, you suck at life for ruining a good system

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea the game makers want it to be like the hunger games you start out with nothing

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Because of donors, we bought another server to open 240 slots to the public..! Just sayin... :p

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
AWESOME, thanks for taking the time to read this Chad, and all the moderators!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci