• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor give away!!! Feeling lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCSGer's some of you may remember the other give-away that i had many months back giving away a 3 month gold donor valued at $50. I am going to be doing another one of these however the prizes have changed a lot. I will be giving 2 prizes this time however. Before i get to the prizes i will tell you all how this contest will be working. The users you guys will be posting in the comment below with your Minecraft user name only, that is all that will be required. The rules will be that you may only post once every 10 posts, if i see you posting more then once within ten posts i will be deleting them. Finally i'm sure you would all like to know the prizes of this contest and it will be the following: Diamond donor for yourself or a friend you choose to have the gift. If its a friend please post there user name not yours as i will be using a random number generator to pick the winners and will be using the Minecraft user names provided when promoted by buy craft. This also means that if you already have donor ranks you will be able to still be entered in the contest or enter a friend. Anyhow iv'e gotten to rambling in here so that is all, if anyone sees any changes i should make please message me.
Edit: Draw will be TOMORROW SATURDAY OCTOBER 5 at around 11:30pm Mountain time
Good luck every one,
Logan

Last edited:

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
NitroNinja590

So are we allowed to post again after 10 posts to increase our chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci