• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Kicking Powers

Will52599

Spectator
Reaction score
Donors have the power to kick players if they want to play, but is this fair to the players donors kick? I understand that they contribute money to keep the servers running, but in the rules, it states that donors aren't treated differently that other regular players, but doesn't the power of kicking players count as being treated differently? So the power of kicking players violates the rules in that book that each player gets at the beginning of each game. Tell me if I'm wrong or right.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
I am not a donor and I say wrong because they don't just donate for the sake of it the donors will need something in return

Will52599

Spectator
Reaction score
I understand that, but then shouldn't the rules be changed to show that they are treated differently as compensation for their contributions?

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Look it's chads decision and this isn't even that important anyways

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Well, What do YOU want them to get for donating?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The rules are right, you are wrong. They get perks but they are not immune to the rules of the server, is what the rules book means.

Will52599

Spectator
Reaction score
The rules are right, you are wrong. They get perks but they are not immune to the rules of the server, is what the rules book means.
Thank you for providing me me with more insight on the matter of this subject and proving me wrong, but I will still always be annoyed when I'm kicked.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah it's totally normal to get frustrated, I understand but the problem is why would people donate if there wasn't this perk. The rule means that non donors and donors are treated the same in terms of rules and treatment not perks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci