• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor kicks

PhantomC5692

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been kicked by donors numerous times. I NEVER get to even play in the servers without getting kicked by a donor plz get rid of the kick for space for a donor ty.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...-removing-donator-privileges-read-this.30809/
Check that thread for reasoning behind the Perks donor's have.

Possible solutions for you to try:
Uno- Play later at night, server traffic really dies down at the later hours. Dos- Play CA or AU. From what i've observed, AU and CA are usually slightly less busy, and have fewer donors
Tres- Start joining when the server status is in 'Deathmatch.' The sooner your in, the longer you'll stay

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...-removing-donator-privileges-read-this.30809/
Check that thread for reasoning behind the Perks donor's have.

Possible solutions for you to try:
Uno- Play later at night, server traffic really dies down at the later hours. Dos-Play CA or AU. From what i've observed, AU and CA are usually slightly less busy, and have fewer donors
Tres-Start joining when the server status is in 'Deathmatch.' The sooner your in, the longer you'll stay
For god sake I can't even read with all that colours.

JackNitro123

Tribute
Reaction score
now that there are many new servers play on the us or eu ones and play form us/eu 35-us/eu40

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Should I translate this into english too?

I have been kicked by a donator numerous times. I never get to play on the servers without being kicked by a donator. Please I am raging and want you guys to fix my problem so you lose money and go bankrupt that way everyone is happy. Thank you in advance.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Join the higher up servers. I've got servers US 35-40 on my list, and I haven't been kicked in a while. Also, if you get a server that says "Cleanup", try to time it so you join right when the counter is ending.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I think... That these posts are really pointless and are NOT going to change ANYTHING! It has been stated numerous times that donator perks will NOT be removed. You are one of those who just doesn't understand english

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I think... That these posts are really pointless and are NOT going to change ANYTHING! It has been stated numerous times that donator perks will NOT be removed. You are one of those who just doesn't understand english
Calm down. Your almost as bad as this guy. If he hasn't been around the forums, he wouldn't know. Handle every situation the way you'd like yours to be handled. If you posted this and got this response, you'd probably be upset. Consider a post edit :3

uH8R

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree, if it's possible to limit the number of donors that can kick for priority from a lobby, that should be considered.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"OMFG, yes the donors are sooooo annoying, they like, payed all their money to mcsg. It's so unfair that they get to join but I can't. Just because you donated and I didn't doesn't mean you have the right to kick me."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci